Dehydrated truffles for catering or subsequent processing
Dehydrated truffles can be used directly in the kitchen or as semi-processed for subsequent pasta, polenta, risotto and other types of products.Show More
- copyrightItalian product
- local_shippingShipping from € 30
- lockSecure payments with credit card
- assistantSince 1980
Dried truffles with "cold" technology, which preserves the organoleptic properties of fresh truffles.
No flavors, preservatives and other substances are added.
The available varieties are:
- Summer Truffle (TUBER AESTIVUM VITT.)
- White Truffle (TUBER MAGNATUM PICO)
- Uncinatum Truffle (TUBER AESTIVUM var. UNCINATUM CHATIN)
- Black truffle (TUBER MELANOSPORUM VITT.)
- Bianchetto Truffle (TUBER BORCHII VITT.)
Dried truffles are available in various sizes: powder, square and leaves
info Need more informations? Click here.
mail_outline Tell a friend.
Customer reviews (show all)